Julia Walters was born and raised in Ukraine. After finishing high school as a Valedictorian she went off to the Ukrainian State Linguistic University to study the German language. Once she had completed her Masters Degree in Translation she moved to Germany to perfect her skills. There she took an opportunity to pursue her long-lived passion to study Interior Design and Architecture.
In 2003, she met her future husband, John, and shortly afterwards she moved to America. She had begun to study to be a Landscape Designer, focusing on working with Texas-native plants, which turned into the creation of her new company, Texas Dream Garden. At the same time she was raising 3 beautiful children, and building homes for her family as they moved around San Antonio. In 2018, she started a Renovation Company, RockRose Investments. It specialized in the renovation of older homes, setting them up for long-term, and short-term stays/rentals with Airbnb.
In the 15 years of being involved with Real Estate, whether it was building and renovating, more
What drives you?
Helping others. Nothing makes me more satisfied than seeing a happy smile on someone’s face, knowing that I helped contribute to their joy.
Why Real Estate?
Real Estate has been a part of my life ever since I moved to the US. Possibly even before that too! For as long as I can remember I’ve always loved creating beautiful spaces. I enjoy sharing what I have learned with as many people as I can, being a Real Estate Agent gives me the opportunity to do that to a further extent.
Where is your Happy Place?
I believe our place starts within ourselves, once you have found that happiness within you can experience it anywhere you go. Whenever I take my kids to practice, sow seeds in my garden, help my clients, etc. I enjoy these activities, making them some of my happy places.
Why are you at M. Stagers Realty Partners?
The truth is that in order to be one of the best in my field, I need to surround myself with others that have already achieved that goal. The M. Stagers team is a group of trained and experienced agents, with a great reputation for the extraordinary work and services they provide. I was once one of their clients, and was very satisfied with their services.
What would friends say about you?
Motivated, Caring, Selfless, Ambitious.
What is your favorite quote?
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
- I am a proud mother of two boys, Christian (18) and William (12), as well as one beautiful daughter, Anna (15). All of them are dedicated swimmers, and put their heart and soul into their sport. They are my inspiration to work hard and achieve my goals.
- I’m from Ukraine. I met my husband John (who is an American) in Germany when he was in the military. I didn’t speak English when I met him, but later on, he became the reason I learned it.
- I absolutely love gardening, my passion is to grow Texas native plants that support our wildlife. Whenever I see animals in my garden like butterflies, hummingbirds, and ladybugs it makes me feel like I’m making a difference, even if it’s a small one. I don’t only grow plants that support little critters in the area though. I grow fruits and vegetables for my family to eat. Nothing is better than produce straight from the garden.
- We have about 25 chickens, each has a name, and are a big part of our family. Their fresh eggs are delicious.
- I speak four languages and studied in three different countries. In Ukraine, I studied the German language. In Germany, I studied architecture and interior design. Lastly, in the US, I mastered landscaping design and real estate.
- I was a general contractor and built our dream home. This inspired me to start my own renovation company, Rock Rose Investments LLC. The purpose of my company is to renovate older homes around San Antonio, specializing in setting them up for long or short-term rentals, i.e. Airbnb.
Julia Walters REALTOR®