Aurora was raised in Kansas. Married Bryan in 1995 and have 3 wonderful kids; Alexandra, Jacob, & Joshua. They moved to San Antonio, TX in 2008. Having helped her husband plenty with their construction business, Aurora is very knowledgeable in the ins & out of residential construction business for well over 25 yrs. She has purchased properties for their family and knows the importance of good schools and how they encourage the growth of a strong community. Her kids have been a party of both private and public school systems. Aurora became a Realtor in 2009. She is part of the Texas Association of Realtors as well as the San Antonio Board of Realtors. She’s a top producing agent. She is always up with current inventory, and is willing to keep an eye out for you until she finds what you are looking for. Whether you are buying or selling a home (or both), your success hinges upon the expert advice and services provided by your real estate agent. Aurora is committed to providing her clients with professional services based on her experience, knowledge and skills. She takes great pleasure in helping families in such an important time and guiding her clients through the process of selling or buying a home.
What drives you?
Thanks to repeat business of happy clients and their introduction to family & friends is what keeps me motivated. I take great pleasure in helping and teaching families in the buying and selling process. Seeing their smile when you hand buyers the keys is without a doubt the best part.
Why Real Estate?
Being able to server all types of clients, from first-time buyers to savvy investors, including new construction and resale allows me to be their advocate and maintain successful business relationships. Real Estate also allows me to not only help my clients but be the best wife & mom I can possibly be.
Where is your Happy Place?
As much as I love to travel, to embrace new ideas, places, and people my happy place is with my family in our home & backyard.
Why are you at M. Stagers Realty Partners?
Buying real estate is often a deeply personal experience. The client deserves the full service and attention not only from myself but from a team approach. Here at M. Stagers Realty Partners not only do my clients have my full undivided attention but also from a team of experts that consistently stay with you throughout the whole process.
What would friends say about you?
Honest, Friendly, Caring, & Dedicated
What is your favorite quote?
“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”
- I love to travel the world. Experiencing different cultures and tasting different foods. Beach time, hiking, snorkeling, ziplining, gardening and cooking with my daughter in our kitchen, are a few of my favorite things to do.
- I’m a total soccer mom. I have 2 boys that love soccer and proud to say I have yet to miss any games from elementary to currently having one son in a semi-pro soccer league.
- I love to laugh and laugh easily. I’m super optimistic, and strong.
- A good conversation with my husband or a great friend and a glass of wine is always one of my favorite times.
- My parents have 24 grandkids. I come from a “Big Familia” and I love spending our holidays or anytime together. Nothing beats family time.
Aurora Crawford REALTOR®