Representing existing and future homeowners, Arlette is committed to meeting her client’s needs and eager to utilize her strong negotiating skills to ensure a smooth and successful transaction in the purchase of their dream home. Raised in San Antonio, Arlette understands everything that San Antonio and its surrounding areas has to offer. From the best school districts to the most popular shopping malls and restaurants.
Her experience of over 17 years in the financial service industry will be a great asset to both buyers and sellers. Arlette understands what it’s like to stand in her client’s shoes. Being a second time home buyer and selling her first home has given her the knowledge she needs to go through the journey together with her clients.
Arlette and her husband Mario have two beautiful girls Arianna and Mia who play softball and volleyball and enjoy travelling the country for tournaments. Mario runs a successful business as a General Contractor and on his spare time enjoys coaching softball. Arlette enjoys spending time with her kids shopping and cuddling with her fur babies. Arlette and her family attend Church regularly and support varies organizations like City Church, The 700th Club, Operation Blessing and K-LOVE.
What drives you?
A sense of accomplishment. Helping someone reach a goal. Knowing that I made a positive impact on someones life.
Why Real Estate?
I love every aspect of Real Estate. I want to work with clients face to face and help them make the right choice when making a major purchase.
Where is your Happy Place?
At home with my family and fur-babies. Especially when we do Church at home and listen to Praise and Worship.
Why are you at M. Stagers Realty Partners?
Missy has built a brand that clients trust and she is passionate about training her agents to be successful.
What would friends say about you?
Respectful, trustworthy, compassionate and positive.
What is your favorite quote?
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”
- I love butterflies. I enjoy all the different colors and their delicate beauty but most of all I love that they represent New Life.
- I was born in Los Angeles California where I spent my entire elementary years before moving to San Antonio Texas at the age of 12 years old.
- I have 2 daughters who I am most proud of. They have consistently excelled at school while participating in sports. Arianna plays softball for Hitt Fastpitch and for the O’Connor High School varsity team. Mia plays volleyball ball for Impact and various sports at school which include, volleyball, tennis, track, and soccer. Arianna and Mia got to walk the runway in the Ever After fashion show which was nominated as San Antonio’s fashion event of the year in 2017.
- I love my fur-babies. Analeigh Grace is an 11 year old Shih Tzu who thinks she is a human. Analeigh doesn’t like dogs, other animals, or chew toys but instead enjoys being lazy and being by herself. Occasionally she enjoys belly rubs. My other baby is a 2 year old Parti Yorkie named Winter Storm. Winter Storm is a registered Emotional Support Animal. She is a happy playful pup that loves everyone and loves to cuddle. Winter Storm loves to run up to anyone as if she has known them her whole life!
- In 2016 my family and I traveled to Portland Oregon for the Little League Softball World Series. My oldest daughter and her teammates won and took home the World Championship title. This is the first and only time as of now that a San Antonio team has won.
Arlette Rodriguez REALTOR®